The podcast, produced by the German research group Next.Education, stemming from an initiative of Prof. Ulf-Daniel Ehlers, talks to national and international students from all over Europe about studying, challenges and benefits of European higher education institutions during COVID-19 times.
Each episode is dedicated to one European country. “NextNormal – WeStudy@Home” is a podcast produced by the NextEducation research group at DHBW Karlsruhe, supported through the European Students’ Union and the voice of students in a Europe suffering the COVID-19 pandemic.
What can you expect from this podcast?
- Find out what has been changed for students and how studying works for national and international students in times of a global pandemic;
- Learn what needs to change and what positive experiences we can build upon for designing a better, more inclusive and future-oriented higher education;
- Listen to students from national student unions from all over Europe;
- Help to contribute to a transnational discourse on the future of higher education by participating in the experience of making their voices heard;
- Interesting for students, policymakers and everybody involved in education and higher education.
Carlos Perez Garcia, ESU